Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Talk amongst yourselves or to me

I'm going to be away and (GASP!) away from the Internet for a few days.

You can read things from the archives here. (See the links on the right below.)

You can add comments to one of the entries here. (Click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of each entry.)

You can tell me what topics or concepts you'd like to hear more about. Democratization? Legitimacy? Economic restructuring? Transparency? Comparative methodology? Russia's court system? China's parallel bureaucracies (government and Party)? the UK's constitution? Sharia in Nigeria? Human rights in Mexico?

One of my goals here is to help you teach comparative politics and government. Give me some more hints about what would be helpful.

If you'd rather not leave a public comment, you can e-mail me at Ken(dot)Wedding(at symbol)gmail(dot)com
(Hopefully, the coded address will discourage spammers from harvesting it and bombarding me with more spam, but won't discourage you from sending me your ideas.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home