British Political PartiesPeter E. Hilll, AKA The Iconic Arty Pole
You already know about by-elections (don't you?). And you know the political parties in the UK. Or do you? Guess the parties for the 10 candidates for the by-election in the Sleaford and North Hykeham constituency (in Lincolnshire on England's east coast).
10 candidates for Sleaford and North Hykeham by-election
Ten candidates will contest the parliamentary by-election in Sleaford and North Hykeham on 8 December.
The Lincolnshire seat is vacant following the resignation of Conservative MP Stephen Phillips earlier this month…
Paediatrician Caroline Johnson will run for the Tories, taking on Labour's Jim Clarke, Lib Dem Ross Pepper and UKIP's Victoria Ayling…
The full list of candidates for the Sleaford and North Hykeham by-election is:
Peter E. Hilll, AKA The Iconic Arty Pole
- The Iconic Arty-Pole - Monster Raving Loony Party
- Victoria Ayling - UKIP
- David Bishop - Bus-Pass Elvis Party
- Jim Clarke - Labour
- Paul Coyne - No description
- Dr Caroline Johnson - Conservatives
- Marianne Overton - Lincolnshire Independents
- Ross Pepper - Liberal Democrats
- Sarah Stock - Independent
- Mark Suffield - No description
Teaching Comparative blog entries are indexed. Use the search box to look for country names or concept labels attached to each entry.
Just The Facts! is available. Order HERE.
Amazon's customers gave this book a 5-star rating.