Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nigerian cleavages in the UK

The divisions between people in Nigeria extend beyond the national borders. Thanks to Jeremy Weate and his Naijablog for the link.

The candidate, by the way, is running as a Conservative.

Kemi Adegoke for parliament
As you know I'm running for parliament in the 2010 UK general elections for Dulwich & West Norwood. The race is very tight…

In a recent BBC interview, a caller insulted me because I'm Yoruba. I was very disappointed that a Nigerian woman who claims to have lived in London for 45 years has issues with me being Yoruba than with my political views…

For regular updates, please join my fan page here

-Kemi Adegoke

Teaching Comparative blog entries are indexed.

Find out What You Need to Know


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home