Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Monday, March 28, 2011

Words to the adaptable

Many of the articles I refer to in blog entries here come from the New York Times. Beginning today, non-subscribers are limited to accessing 20 articles a month. If you want to read more articles, there is a fee.

When I checked last week, I had read 76 articles in March. I didn't count how many I had pointed to from the blog, but you should be aware that if you're not a subscriber, your access might be limited.

There are ways around that limit, for now (search for them and you'll find them). I'll bet the techies at the NYT will find ways of plugging those holes. If your library subscribes to the Times, you could ask librarians if you could use their access to the online articles. Or you could subscribe. Of course, that's the idea behind the limits.


The Fourth Edition of What You Need to Know is available from the publisher (where shipping is always FREE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home