Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hint for early starters

I have heard that some people have begun classes already. In my homeland, starting classes before the state fair is over is nearly unheard of. As a matter of fact it's illegal without special dispensation from the Department of Education Commissioner.

Well, my habit is based on experience since 1950, so I'm not ready to abandon summer vacation yet. I suspect it will be over three weeks before I try to get back on a regular schedule with these blog posts. (I do have to spend some time meditating on Gitchee Gumee.

But there's hope.

I have over the years posted nearly 3,900 items here. Yes, some of them are out of date and irrelevant. Most are not.

I have been dutiful about adding labels to the blog posts, so you can search them. For instance if you want to see which posts deal with an introductory concept like regime, search for it and see if there's a post relevant to your introduction. Or send your students off to search and then explain why they chose the item they identified as relevant.

Good luck on the new school year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home