Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Subscriptions to this blog

If you want to receive what I write when I publish it here, there are two ways to subscribe.

  1. You can subscribe with RSS (Real Simple Syndication). Just click the link to the right.

  2. You can have blog entries sent to you as e-mail by FeedBurner. Just enter your e-mail address in the box to the right and send it in. Then you'll get a confirmation e-mail to which you must respond to activate your subscription.


Several people have told me their subscriptions stopped without warning. I don't know why, but I do know how to fix it. Click here to tell me.

Several subscriptions are marked "unverified" on the list of subscribers. I'm not sure why that happens, but I think it's either an error in your e-mail address or that you did not respond to the confirmation e-mail to activate your subscription. Click here to tell me about that too if it's a problem for you.

I'll repeat this message in a couple weeks when more people might be interested in hearing it, so be patient if you see this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home