Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Subscriptions

It's been so long since I've been aware of a problem, that I'd forgotten that many of you subscribe to these blog posts.

There are a couple ways to subscribe. Check your options in the right hand margin at the top of the blog page.

I got an e-mail today from a former Comparative teacher who was unable to unsubscribe.

After fumbling with the controls for a bit, I was able to find his email address on the list and remove it.

If you have problems with your subscription to this blog, send me a note and I'll see if I can figure out how to resolve things. No guarantees, but I'll try.

In the meantime, if you're just beginning the course (or just about to), have a great time.

The First Edition of What You Need to Know: Teaching Tools is now available from the publisher

The Fourth Edition of What You Need to Know is available from the publisher (where shipping is always FREE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home